how will be our lives from now on ???

For the international viewers of potterish

Moderators: O Ministério, Equipe - Beco Diagonish

sany gryffindor
Recebendo a visita de Hagrid

how will be our lives from now on ???

Post by sany gryffindor »

hey everyone, alot of pepople(like me) have already read the dealthly hallows_The last Book
so , just last two films and things are not going to be like awys, i mean we`re not waiting for the next book... and them we'll not wait for the next movie.. but is not the end !!! so, my question is.. what you is going to do to don't let harry potter and all magic of this world die ?
BrasuKah
Estado: EUA
Casa: Sonserina
Facebook: http://www.orkut.com/Profile.aspx?uid=1 ... 4809848475
Blog: http://manhattan-elite.wordpress.com

Post by BrasuKah »

I never wrote a fan fiction before but there are many fans that do, and do it pretty well, so... we can just read it, or... pray for J.K. to write some books with more details about things that haven't been well explained.

Talking about myself... I'll just wait for "The Wizarding World of Harry Potter" at Universal and go every day-off I get. It's just 10 minuts by car from my house. Try to form a group for role-playing game over there, and that's it.
Lilith von Gothard
Conjurando o Patrono
Conjurando o Patrono
Estado: Portugal

Post by Lilith von Gothard »

There is always fanfiction, and look at Lord of the Rings for instances, the books was writen a lot ago and there are no more movies, but there still are a lot of fans.

I think that HP will live in fanfiction, RPGs, fanarts and things like that

Lilith Rehnaxia von Gothard
David Bergerson
Na Copa Mundial de Quadribol
Na Copa Mundial de Quadribol
Estado: PR
Casa: Grifinória
Facebook: http://www.orkut.com.br/Main#Profile?rl ... 7780474459

Post by David Bergerson »

Yes, I think HP will not die (especielly for what he became to a lot of people). The books are over, but not the stories. I think that the stories never die, even when there's nothing else to be told.
Preston

Post by Preston »

Ary, a Insana Assassina wrote:There is always fanfiction, and look at Lord of the Rings for instances, the books was writen a lot ago and there are no more movies, but there still are a lot of fans.
But there's a diferrence, Lord of The Rings is much better than HP, without comparations, you know?

Everybody know that HP will have a end, a definitive end. It's just time to that day comes.
Kaone
Conhecendo os Marotos
Conhecendo os Marotos
Estado: SP
Casa: Grifinória

Post by Kaone »

David Feather wrote:Yes, I think HP will not die (especielly for what he became to a lot of people). The books are over, but not the stories. I think that the stories never die, even when there's nothing else to be told.
I agree with you. (:
Betynha Sly
No enterro de Dumbledore
No enterro de Dumbledore
Estado: DF
Micro Blog: www.twitter.com/betynha
Location: Here, trying to put all the shattered pieces back into one heart

Post by Betynha Sly »

Preston wrote:
Ary, a Insana Assassina wrote:There is always fanfiction, and look at Lord of the Rings for instances, the books was writen a lot ago and there are no more movies, but there still are a lot of fans.
But there's a diferrence, Lord of The Rings is much better than HP, without comparations, you know?

Everybody know that HP will have a end, a definitive end. It's just time to that day comes.
I can't agree with you, Preston!

LotR can be much better than HP, but this is not a strong reason to say that HP will have an end.

I trully believe that HP will not die because the series has lots of fans all over the world, and even though some of them quit their interest in Harry, a big part of them will keep loving HP (I am a good example). As Ary said we have fanfictions, two movies ahead and many things to discuss after Deathly Hallows; Jo herself said we'd have loads to discuss... and many reasons to sweare at her! Besides, Harry has given us so much fun, how is it possible for us to let him end??
One True Pairing!

Image Image Image

Slytherin is not for the faint heart!
Romione - Caskett - Peeniss
Mist
Com a Pedra Filosofal
Com a Pedra Filosofal
Estado: EUA

Post by Mist »

I believe the interest around Harry Potter will continue.
Tolkien wrote about much bigger and complex worlds and Rowling can't match this, nor did she want to or need to, I think.
The Potterworld is smaller, but funnier to read in many a way.

Rowling said that now she needs a vacation and to rest from writing for some time.
She said that Harry's story comes to a clear end with the finishing of the last book.
Maybe she'll write an encyclopedia about the HP world. She also says that she can never say never. She doesn't know what will happen in ten years time. Maybe she one day feels like returning to this world once more, even if she doesn't think so.
But Harry's own story is finished anyway.

The books holds for many rereadings. We still will have matters to discuss. And as Betynha wrote above, we do have a couple of films to look forward to as well.
Our interest in Harry Potter will continue, regardless of our own age . There are many laywers in the books, to discuss, not just the superficial story. :D
.Lex.
Conhecendo A Toca
Conhecendo A Toca

Post by .Lex. »

And I think, that real fans will still being fans, right? ;)
Lots of things to discuss, even with the last book here.
<center>Image We are happy being ourselves u_u

E o mais pecador e lerdo, cof cof \o/

♥ Família Lufana

Meu CEP e endereço é o mesmo, então, qualquer coisa, MP!</center>
Gabirobas
Conhecendo A Toca
Conhecendo A Toca
Estado: SP
Facebook: http://facebook.com/gabirobs
Last.fm: http://www.lastfm.com.br/user/mr-gabirobas
Blog: http://superdupergeneration.wordpress.com/
Micro Blog: http://twitter.com/gabirobs

Post by Gabirobas »

Harry Potter world is never gonna die for me. How could it? I've been reading the books for too many years and trough this a lot of things happenned. Jo has surely changed my life. I mean, I met places, people and learn so many things, and there's the fact that I grew up while I was reading Potter story. So, you know, for every chapter I read again, there's a memorie that will come out and make me happy. Harry Potter books are in my story, in my life, so there's no way for me to let it die. And I think most of the fans - real fans - feel like me too.

twitter: gabirobs
tumblr: nightsofthunder
sigael :B

. mano da Pinup, da Leka e do Ph
. filho da Mari Mar e da Miu Miu
. meio-irmão e noivo da Aeres
Mudblood Weasel
Com a Pedra Filosofal
Com a Pedra Filosofal
Location: Praticing voyeurism with Bill and Charlie... OMFG!! IT'S GOOD...

Post by Mudblood Weasel »

I believe it will never die... not for me, anyway!

You see, Harry Potter Series is what it is today because of us: true fans. I do believe that we'll never let it down, even if people lose interest in it!! I'll love Harry forever...

<center>Image
Pois é, né? É com ele e não com o cicatriz!! u.u

Image Image

Jo said: She smelled Ron's hair...
What a beautiful love!

RON AND HERMIONE

No theories, just facts!

SLASH RULES!!!

BE SLASHER AND UNLEASH YOUR IMAGINATION...

Return to “International”